We are organizing, packing and situating our belongings and bringing a few things up to date in our house.
Realtors, realtors, painting, finishing touches, etc. blah blah blah.
After many late nights and very long days, finally a day of awesome. After one of the realtors from the relocation company had left, my older brother, his wife and their four beautiful children visited. They live about 3 hours away. My younger brother was here to help paint. Later, my parents showed up. If anyone knows anything about anything here, you will know that this moment (at least for me) was long over due and very miraculous. I have no idea how it happened, but it did. Me, my parents and both of my brothers all in the same room together after seven years. It is complicated and I don't care to explain, because honestly I do not know the whole story and frankly, it is nobody's business, but I am HAPPY that it happened. Weird and awkward? You bet. Am I still a bit teary-eyed and overjoyed? Heck yes.
Anyway, here are some random pics, yo.
Peter Cottontail brought Violet some goodies! (I'd post what her grandparents got her, but it's only on video and it would take forever. It was like Christmas all over again!) Lucky girl! <3
Violet with Poppa Hurst
I have got to get some grandmother pics up in here! One day soon!
Violet and her little cousin Ellis
(Violet = 10-3-10 & Ellis = 10-28-10!)
SO cute!
Dancing?
Oh the cuteness!
All of the cousins!!!
Ellis, Lillian, Hartland, Violet and Grace
Ellis, Lillian, Hartland, Violet and Grace
(I am not going to apologize for my double chin or the bags under my eyes along with the lack of makeup. I'm an exhausted, busy mom in the middle of a move. Just a warning. Deal with it! haha)

No comments:
Post a Comment