Totally Hurst is totally armed with cuteness...
and with ARM processors (har har). Violet's awesome videos are now shot, edited, and uploaded with the iPhone. And aside from her monthly photo shoot, her pictures are now coming from the iPhone as well, directly into Picasa. And when we're blogging on the iPad, I never have to touch a dirty Pentium (except professionally, it's my job to touch x86 all day long). As proof, auto-correct has no idea what a Pentium is and suggested I was attempting to type penguin.
They say, "the best camera is the one that's with you". Our point-and-shoot and Flip cameras are cursing the insightful bastard that came up with this as they collect cob webs in whatever drawer they've been banished to.
And now, without further ado, I present SPLISH SPLASH and CLAP CLAP.
And check out Violet's 6-9 month photo album ( <== over there). It's a hoot!
Look at her clapping and spinning! I love it!
ReplyDelete