Friday, August 19, 2011

Brief Random Update


Hi! I am messy but look at my teeth! I have 7 of them, you know! :)

Playing with her PBKids owl. She was using it's foot to touch EVERYTHING this day. She was sticking it in her stacking cups and trying to make the dog kiss it.

And of course, her new favorite thing in the world - her PBKids Anywhere Chair. She likes to climb it and jump from it, down onto her Boppy and blankies. This kid is a dare devil!


This child gets cuter and funnier each day, for real.
She points at everyone all.the.time. The cashier at the grocery store, the dog, people on television. If I say 'uh oh' she repeats it. (Even if someone on television says it.)
Are we seeing a pattern here? I think it's adorable and I do not have the boob tube on all day, everyday, but sheesh! New idea? Less shows, more music. She likes to bop. Bouncing up and down, shaking her head, and "singing" along to the music. (Yes, even if it's a commercial.)
::gulp::
It's not like I watch daytime soap operas, talk shows or reality programs with Violet. I don't watch them period. We dig anything Jim Henson around these parts. The Sprout channel isn't too shabby either, but it's time to cut back. A lot. Verizon FIOS does have a Toddler Tunes station that is actually not too bad.
It has been super rainy and stormy this last week, so I guess I am just experiencing a small case of cabin fever. Thankfully, Violet has been keeping busy by crawling, cruising the furniture and all of the usual things. She does take independent steps each day. (Yup, anywhere from 2-5 steps all on her own! Not quite walking yet, though!) Last night, she took 5 steps but it was more like she was running! Mike and I both got to see it together, which never happens. BONUS! :)
Violet went to her new friend Isla's first birthday party on Saturday. We did not get any pictures of them together, but they sure did have fun together! Isla is super sweet and likes to share. Her parents are pretty rad, too. (Bonus for Mike and I!)


Oh and if you're a CDer, check out this giveaway. We have a bunch of Fuzzibunz and they seem to work quite well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment