Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Q is silent!

So, Mike has been reading to the baby. I know, I know. The baby is not born yet, but not only have we read that this is good for the little one, but my doctor actually recommended it.
Last night, we had already turned the lights out, but I still wanted her to hear a story, so Mike said he would make one up. I honestly almost fell off the bed, laughing hysterically at what he came up with. I made him get up and write it down, and yes, I am going to share it right now.

This story takes place on an orange peel. There were five orange ponies,grazing in the citrus fields.
One was a scientist, one was a police officer and the other three prepared tax documents. Everyone was having fun eating. They planted one orange seed for every orange they ate. They threw a huge food party at the Slice Castle.
Tony Bologna showed up and ate almost everything! What he didn't eat, he brought home to his mother, who was also named Toniq, but spelled with an I and a Q. (*Mike pronounced the mother's name as "Tony" NOT Tonic...?!!) Tony didn't plant any seeds, so no food would grow.
The ponies got busy doing what they do best. The police officer arrested Tony. The scientist built a robot to plant seeds all day and all night long. The other three ponies used their knowledge of finances to discover that Tony had taken a cash loan from his mother, Toniq, when he was buying his house and lied about it to the bank.
As punishment, Tony had to travel to other orange peels without scientists or robots to plant seeds every night.
The End


I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! :P
I would try to blog some more here, but lately I have been so exhausted, that I don't think I have enough energy to muster up one creative thing to say. I am so lucky to have a husband with such an offbeat sense of humor. Keeps things interesting and hey, at least I'm never bored and always surprised!

*Lea*

No comments:

Post a Comment