Football? What's a Superbawl? Church?! Violet, Mama, and I spent our Sunday the only way we know how, watching Monty Python, playing Magic: the Gathering, and coding User Interfaces. All this activity is fueled by Mountain Dew and Fritos of course. Well maybe we weren't that geeky today (sometimes we are), but we did dress up our little code monkey for some geek-tastic photos.
That's little miss \/!013+ in her mc chris onesie and atari baby legs, chillin' with my 1's and 0's blanket. She is super excited because she just haxored the Gibson. Not bad for a 16-week-old.
Violet is talking (babbling) a lot this week. Sometimes it's frustration over teething, but mostly she is just excited about everything. A Fresh diaper, her Pook-a-Looz, the puppies; there is a lot to be excited about. Nothing makes her laugh like the puppies though. Judging by today, I'd say her first words are going to be "interrupt vector" or "memory map", that is unless she learns the phrases "windows sucks" or "DLL hell" from her dad first.
I'm in love, she is too adorable.
ReplyDeleteHahaha - love her.
ReplyDeleteAlec's first words are going to be "Apollo, go nigh-night!"
we need a future play date!
ReplyDeleteCutest geek I've ever seen! <3
ReplyDeleteMichael used the term user interfaces, is this what you do for work? I am a usability designer and don't see these terms being used too much outside our field :)
ReplyDeleteSyl, I am a software engineer at a company you used to work for (according to Lea.)
ReplyDeleteI write a lot of different types of programs in C++ mostly and I end up writing GUIs for most of them.
lol are we being cryptic here? Cool, I used to do C++ but now I oretty much just design the front ends in Dreamweaver or Axure.
ReplyDeleteGeeks rule