Well, well, well! Look who is 2 months old! Actually, 2 months, 1 week and 5 days old! Turns out 1 week and 5 days is exactly how much time I needed to set up Adobe Premier and splice this footage. When I was not editing, I was busy being a dad, a husband, a rocket scientist and solving world peace one pizza shop at a time.
Violet's still having fun playing, napping, talking and laughing. It's hard to catch it all on video, especially when I'd rather enjoy the moment with Violet, Lea and myself.
Our diapers are made of cloth. No matter how many times they are defecated on, they keep coming back for more. Your disposable diapers scream at the first fart. Your disposable diapers need therapy.
::drops mic::
so cute! Don't you just love the startle reflex, IDK why but for some reason it always cracks me up. Katy has the same polka dot sleeper too!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Amy! And it is pretty hilarious, I have to admit. It's as though she is saying, "Step off!" :P I think they have the same long sleeve polka dot cupcake onesie, too! :)
ReplyDeleteOh yes! I love that outfit! The footed pants are just too cute... unfortunately she's growing out of everything now, boo, I like my little baby: P
ReplyDeleteAwww she is the cutest person alive!
ReplyDelete