Violet turned 8 weeks old last Sunday (11/28). She's got a lot on her mind, issues she's very passionate about. The other day she said to me, "Hey, I see all these YouTube people talkin', when do I get my shot?" Well here's your shot, kid.
Here's a compilation where we caught Violet talking to Momma / Daddy / the camera / her stripes (really anyone who would listen) in the eighth week of her life.
<4
OMG she's so adorable!!! I think you have a loud 18 years to look forward to!! I wish A would talk that much... I guess he's the strong silent type?!
ReplyDeleteDude, Shay says the "there's no crying in baseball" line to Izz all.the.time. How funny! oh and you could totally put her hair into a feuxhawk. just sayin.
ReplyDeleteJamie, Thank you! My mother and I are quite loud, so I hope that she ends up being a quiet person like her father. (Although when he does speak, you never know what the heck is going to come out!!! But you already know this!)
ReplyDeleteMichelle, that is awesome that Shay does that!!! Her first bath at the hospital, the nruse gave her a faux hawk. Maybe we will?! :)